Kojubatania

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Volley for Serve

I popped Outlaw Volleyball in to the Xbox last night to try something different, and I came to one conclusion:

I suck at this game. I swear I'm standing in the red zone when the ball is coming over the net, but I miss it 75% of the time. And I hate that when I'm trying to indicate where I want to put my serve/spike, the stick is either too sensitive or snappy (it goes both ways). Bah.

Great eye candy, though.

Oh, and the movie I watched the other night: Bulletproof Monk. Eh. I know reviews weren't very good, and they weren't far off. The only interesting concept in the whole movie is what cover the Nazi's are using. I know it's based off a comic, but I've never read it. So I'm going to give the credit for the idea to the source material. So, yeah, I suggest giving it a skip. There are much better modern-day martial arts films, and there are much better supernatural & Nazi films.

Speaking of which, I still need to watch Bones and Supernatural - I haven't really gotten ahead of the curve. I need to figure out if I want to put them on the DVR rotation.




Link of the moment: On the topic of modern martial arts, read about the Meatnurse!

6 Comments:

  • Watch me do what? :p

    By Blogger Mister Bones, at 19:09  

  • Everything!

    And as much as I know that top message is spam, I find it pretty funny.

    Because, you know, video game volleyball and bad martial arts flicks will eventually reveal the truth.

    I also like how it all ties together with Canadian immigration.

    By Blogger Kojubat, at 08:20  

  • Yeah...I see now...
    Time to turn on word verification.

    By Blogger Silver, at 12:37  

  • Bones is good although a little stuffy. Emily Deschanel is hot and her tank top deserves a goddamn Emmy. Boreanaz was also good, but I'm predisposed to liking him from Angel and Buffy.

    Supernatural was also good, and way more disturbing/gory than I would have thought. I have added season passes to both shows.

    By Blogger Brandon Cackowski-Schnell, at 15:36  

  • ahh, i missed Bones... did you DVR the first ep? its one of the few shows i want to watch in this falls lineup. hope they encore it sometime before the next ep.

    By Blogger Melvin "eM" Arroyo, at 14:28  

  • I did DVR the first ep, but have since erased it. Second episode is tonight, so don't miss it. :)

    By Blogger Kojubat, at 14:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home