Kojubatania

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Desk Reference



So yeah, month end has been pretty busy, as mentioned before. So I didn't get this done as soon as I wanted to. But as promised, I took a picture of my desk at work. Since some of it might be unclear, I've labelled the various objects so I could point them out here. Click the picture for a larger version. (And yes, I am aware it is messy as heck.)

  1. Mega Bloks Bunny

  2. Super Deformed Darth Vader

  3. Mega Bloks Nano Off Road Runner (vehicle not visible)

  4. Technic Stormtrooper

  5. Soundbox for Puzz3D R2-D2

  6. Some Lego Star Wars Minis (Millenium Falcon, AT-AT, Imperial Shuttle and Star Destroyer) and a Lego Rebel Snowspeeder

  7. Mega Bloks Wolverine Super Tech

  8. Marvel Mini-Mates, including Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man (twice), Wolverine, Cyclops, Thing, Doc Ock, Rhino, Green Goblin, and Doctor Doom

  9. "Cyber Chuck" Charlie Brown Figurine

  10. Knight's Kingdom by Lego (All six of the 2004 series)

  11. Mega Bloks Ship

  12. Klingon Bird-of-Prey (floppy disk origami)

  13. Starship Enterprise (floppy disk origami)

  14. Small Snoopy stand-up

  15. Mega Bloks Airplane

  16. Toa Nuju Bionicle

  17. Mega Bloks Supersonic Fighter

  18. Mega Bloks Lobster

  19. Lego X-Pod Robot

  20. The rest of the Lego Star Wars Minis (two Tie Fighters, AT-ST, X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Y-Wing, Jedi Starfighter, Slave One, Anakin's Podracer, Sebulba's Podracer, Republic Gunship, AT-TE, MTT, and Sith Infiltrator)

  21. Smokesreen (Transformers Alternator)

  22. Silverstreak (Transformers Alternator)

  23. Dead End (Transformers Alternator)

  24. Windcharger (Transformers Alternator)

  25. Side Swipe (Transformers Alternator)

  26. Hidden at this angle under the Mouskateer hat, a stuffed Snoopy

  27. Scattorshot (Transformers Cybertron)

  28. Warthog with Gauss Cannon

  29. Side Burn (Tranformers Universe)

  30. Xevoz figures (On monitor: Razorclaw, Bone Cutter, Dune Stinger, and Moon Stalker; on cube wall: Shock Berzerker, Iron Spectre, Skull Jack, Shadow Blade, Alpha Ranger, Sledge Trooper, Hemo Goblin)

  31. Puzz3D Helicopter

  32. Snoopy as World War One Flying Ace

  33. Perceptor Gestalt (Transformers Energon)

  34. Bruticus Gestalt (Transformers G2 Alternate Paint)

  35. Mega Bloks Spider-Man Super Tech

  36. Snoopy candy bowl, traditionally filled with M&Ms


So there ya go. My desk.




Link of the moment: When I'm not around, do my toys have a block party?

6 Comments:

  • Toys R Us had the Xevoz on sale for $6 a piece. I don't own any but I think it's about time I do.
    Great pic but your missing one thing. Scorponok.

    By Blogger k o w, at 11:47  

  • I've picked up a good number of Xevoz at Kmart and KB Toys, especially the outlet. I got quite a few at $5 and lower. It's the rare later series that are expensive to find.

    You know, I have never owned a Scorponok. Ever. I don't know why not. I'll hunt one down.

    By Blogger Kojubat, at 15:44  

  • I scour EBay constantly for a Scorponok. He to me was the ultimate in "totally kick ass toys of the 80's". I'll hunt flea markets galore picking up pieces of his in the hope of one day being able to build a complete figure.

    By Blogger k o w, at 10:33  

  • I remember I had a choice between Scorponok and Metroplex when I was a kid, and went with Metroplex. I always thought he was the better 'city-size' Transformer.

    I kick myself every day for selling my box of 'bots for a pitance to the neighbor kid when we moved out. I'd pay ten times that just for a quarter of the toys in that box, easily.

    By Blogger Kojubat, at 13:08  

  • Boy.. I don't give two hoots about the toys.. er.. I mean "action figures", but that desk area makes me weep.

    Now I know I'm not the only one with drink cups and other stuff piled around.. And most of all.. BOXES of stuff piled under or around the desk itself!

    And I need ONE more computer to compete! I have the notebook and regular PC.. just.. need.. one.. more!!

    By Blogger LSG, at 23:24  

  • Actually, there's one other desktop computer in the lower right, but it hasn't been turned on in years - failed experiment in predictive dialing. There's also an old laptop in a bag that's just off the bottom right, but you can see part of the docking station under the desk below the left desktop computer.

    And LSG, you can call 'em toys. I do. ;)

    If it helps you feel better, there's a boatload of stuff tucked behind the filing cabinet. Since the picture, though, I cleaned up a little and added a little more.

    I need to get some shelves.

    By Blogger Kojubat, at 13:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home