Kojubatania

Friday, June 02, 2006

Royalty

Not much to say today. I'm supposed to be on vacation, but I'm working from home while watching King Kong on DVD. I'm only about thirty minutes in. Not too bad, considering.

I think I'm going to go Target-hopping and see what I can find on the clearance racks. Some of the Voyager class Transformers are on clearance for 50% or more. Might even stop by Walmart to pick up some discount McFarlane dragons.

Like I need more toys.




Link of the Moment: Speaking of strange things on an island, head on over to Hawaii and learn how to cook with lava.

3 Comments:

  • Voyager class TF's? Huh?

    And I can't say I'm a fan of the McFarlane Dragon line. I had high hopes too.

    By Blogger k o w, at 11:33  

  • Voyager is one of the size categories in the newest toy lines. It goes Scout to Deluxe to Voyager to Ultra to Leader to Supreme, in order of smallest to largest.

    I bought one of the Dragons today for $5. That's my impulse toy level. It's alright for the price.

    By Blogger Kojubat, at 13:01  

  • King Kong was awesome. I don't know why it gets hated on.

    I had all but quit buying figures, until DC released this new set that's been at Wal Mart. Good stuff, although a tad expensive.

    By Blogger Mister Bones, at 18:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home